Wednesday, February 24, 2010

uh huh.

my car key broke in my trunk and my spare doesn't start my car.
not to mention my car......is broken-ish. it is just the battery and it is not that big of a deal. really.

trying to keep my perspective in the right place.
i could feel like...
i mess everything up.

but in reality:

my car key broke. it can be replaced. and i was planning on fixing my car anyway. the fact that something
is wrong with the battery, is just something that happened and now there needs to be a solution.

sometimes i wanna get all emotional about life, but then...i don't. and i guess that means i am growing up.
its not to say that i am always level headed and always chill...because majority of time i am not.
just ask anyone in my house. ...its cool growing up and its weird at the same time.

a neat thing that happened tonight was that my friend Tedi put a verse as her status on facebook.

So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! 36 Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36


That verse is pretty intense because for this next season in my life i am honestly scared.
i am scared about finances. i am scared about other things too, but mainly finances and making the correct steps in obedience to God...to be doing what i need to in order to have finances or whatever.

i only have a few more days of vacation left until i go back to work on monday. ...so i have to be wise with how i spend that time...this blog is so boring, because i am sorting things out in my mind right now.

okay here are things that i am thankful for: ::
--sleeping in.
chilling ALL day.
doing my hair & makeup today
going grocery shopping with Dakota
seeing some girls i haven't seen in a while and getting to catch up.
getting to chat w/ my family members.
having my family so close and so willing to help out when i need it.
my housemates <3
the really good smelling candle in my room.
my read everyday bible.
memories
the camera on my phone,
the video messaging that you can do through cell phones.
getting to talk with my sister via video messaging...HILARIOUS sister...
my new nail polish that i still haven't used but am going to use tomorrow.
and my cell phone, because without it...i wouldn't be able to call the dealership tomorrow
morning & figure out how to solve the issue in front of me.
the Holy Spirit for keeping me calm
the cupcakes in my kitchen
my waterbottle for being glittery
and my stepdad for being the funniest text message-er sometimes.


k.
going to write more.....tomorrow possibly.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found you on here! My blog is: alittleniblett.blogspot.com
    I look forward to getting to know you more! :)

    ReplyDelete