Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Work for the next two weeks....

i am really looking forward to these next two weeks at work...in the fall quarter i ran the hospitality department at our mountain campus...but didn't really enjoy it very much. It was just overwhelming having everything changed for me.
Coming back home after visiting my family for three weeks *SUCH a blessing for me* i am definitely ready to start working again!
These next two weeks i am running the department by myself and have found that my new best friend is the list i carry with me everywhere so as not to forget anything and i LOVE crossing things off the list! Even sunday at church was a blessing...we only had two kids 7&9 brother & sister and they were super cute...It just makes me happy to be busy again.
Last night we watched the bachelorette at my house...i still hate it, because it is ridiculous, but it was fun to hang out w/ the housemates.

Here is my latest fav for the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment