Tuesday, November 16, 2010

mumford and sons is super relaxing and amazing.
i just got the CD (i know, right...how late am i?) and it's been
the best thing, while reading and writing...and i just love the guys
voice a ton. *yes, a WHOLE ton*


Having Nic over this past weekend was great...i love showing her off
to everyone around and getting to hang out and just be together, means
so much to me...

My birthday is coming up soon-ish and it doesn't feel like it at all this year...I don't know
why, but it just feels far away and unreal.

I feel like throughout this year i have learned more about His faithfulness and how steadfast
He actually is in my life. You can read the words and hear it so much that you become
desensitized to it. I never really understood and i'm still working on it, but it's nice knowing
it a little bit more.

I don't know exactly what this next year will be like, but i am so looking forward to all of it.

Fall has been the best thing to happen to me in a long while and i am so grateful for winter
to come to me. It really is the nicest season of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment