Monday, April 12, 2010

finding it.

i'm trying to find it, find my peace.
i'm on the lookout. i'm taking deep breath's...
i'm trying to obey.

i'm trying to laugh more, to enjoy everything surrounding
me. sometimes it is not easy.
i want to learn from each situation and see the positive. to
see your hands guiding my steps.
i want everyday to count.
i want to trust, but i would rather just see results...from all of it.

isn't that selfish?

list.

--i love my siblings. so much, they are such beautiful people. they are so determined in this life, to succeed...very dedicated people. I like that Alexis is such a great teacher & actress...and that she is so gorgeous. I like that Zachary took a while to figure out exactly what he wanted to do, but now that he is doing it...he's all in. I really admire that about my siblings. there are more things, but that's all for this post.
--i liked today. it was so beautiful, even if i did arrive to work 30 minutes early, i got to catch up with a friend...and eat my breakfast. i like that i had time to make CayeD coffee & write her a love note. I liked that on the walk home, a lady stopped her car so that i could cross safely and she was very nice about it. [[yesterday we walked across the street and almost got run over by a bro. does anyone remember bro's? i thought i left all of those guys behind me in CA...bummer]] i like that i got everything accomplished on the list of things to do at work today, it was nice. that is one of the best feelings to me, accomplishing tasks. <3 it.
--texting Jules this morning made me happy, because she brings joy to my heart.


goal.

*staying organized this week. that is my goal. i want to keep everything upstairs clean this week and not let it go to shambles, like my normal routine...yikes*

time to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment