Monday, May 3, 2010

loves::::

my dreams, as silly as some may see them, i love them.
my best friend Ana...we haven't seen in each other in four years and have done
crazy crazy things since then...moved to hawaii, moved to mozambique africa....moved to denver. moved to CT. done school, started staffing at ywam. kept in touch the whole stinkin' time. been there to encourage one another and call each other. give each other wake up calls with who we are.
seriously though, Ana Elisabeth Zeller is such a beautiful gift to me.
in december 2007 she got in a super bad accident and broke her back in a few places. This lady is a very gifted snowboarder. *and took me out the first time. i failed horribly. oh dang...* got a phone call from her mom that Ani had gotten hurt...
but God has fully healed her!
she got to go riding the winter after the accident.... God's miracles are so real. even with all the craziness that happens...
oh dang. she is a woman full of joy...and i love being around her.
*my room* i LOVE my room.
i love my house too, but specifically my room. it is super small and my bed takes up the space, but i LOVE it...so much. I just reorganized it and threw a bunch of junk away this past weekend and it feels so good to have less clutter. It is where i unwind, write it all out, talk it all out, and rock out. Music is always coming out of my laptop speakers...cell phone...everything. I love music..
MY FAMILY!
i am so passionate about these people....they are beautiful people. My brother Zach just graduated basic training with the Army. My sister Alexis just went to her senior prom! and rocked a VERY cute dress that not many could pull off...honestly, her style is amazing. Both of their birthdays are this month and i want to celebrate with them, but i'm here for now....their lives are so precious to me and i value them SO so much. Its kind of crazy how much i talk about them with my friends and family here...
my house family consists of three beautiful ladies:: CayeDee, Colleen, and Lori. Seriously, SUCH a blessing...i had a difficult time when i first moved out to Denver in the summer of '08...and i prayed that i would get to live with people who encouraged me, lifted me up, and loved Jesus with their whole hearts. and BAM! i got some hot women in my life!!
God has seriously blessed me h-core to the max with incredible human beings surrounding me daily!
i am very thankful for these life long friendships He's given me on the way.

I like that there are so many different people that are part of my family & that God has given me so many incredible friends...

i am thankful, yes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment