Saturday, November 12, 2011

i've been feeling so mellow lately.
It's really nice.
this week i made myself go to the gym because i told the bestie that i'd visit her at work.
It was only 30 minutes, but it felt so good.
I always feel prettier leaving the gym and i like sticking to commitments.
I also got to catchup with some friends on the phone and it was so much fun to connect with my long distance friends. I loved just talking and one of the best feelings to me is that no matter where we are in the world we pick up wherever we left off...connectedness is so important to me. (even if it's not a real word). :)

anyway. i hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

my to do list for the rest of the day consists of:
finding the right nail polish color.
getting dressed.
drinking more coffee.
writing in my journal.
listening to music.
and possibly taking a nap.


happy saturday beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment